H2 – Intermediate Course In Hair & Salon
Level Hair -2 ICHS: Diploma In Hair Salon Management
This program includes the subjects of The BASIC FUNDAMENTALS Hair cutting, Styling, Coloring & salon Management for those who with to establish a solid career/ Lucrative career in Salon.
The 40 Day program.
What will I learn?
Diploma- Hair Salon & Management
- Professional ethics, Hygiene & sanitisation, Personal Grooming, body position, Soft skills
- Salon Management: Developing & Managing people or staff/ Sales & Marketing : The business plan, Phone numbers, Websites and email, Profit and loss accounts, Market research.
- Business objective, Mission statement ,Further knowledge and legislation rules for salon industry.
- The process of recruitment: Equal opportunities, Job advertisements,Shortlisting, Interviewing, Making the job offer, Employee rights, Inductions, Appraisals
- Salon Housekeeping: Health and safety, Salon cleanliness
- Customer care & service: Receptionist, Trust and confidentiality, Clients visit step-by-step
- Stock Management: Understanding stock requirement / replenishments. Keeping tab on stock entry & Exit.
- Financial Management: Understanding income & expenditure, The cash register, Petty cash, Invoices, Cheque books, Accountants
- Hair Trichology: What is Trichology, Hair Anatomy, Stages of hair growth
- Hair Methodology in Sectioning & partition, Types of Shampoo & Conditioner,
- Thermal Styling, Blow dry technique, Round / paddle brush,
- Ironing , Tonging, Curling, Creating massive volume curl hairstyles using velcro rollers
- Theory of Hair fall /Dandruff /Split Ends/ Premature grey hair/ Alopecia
- Treatments : Hairfall/ Dandruff/ Knits/ Lice/ seborrheic Dermatitis
Duration: Monday- Friday
Batch Timing: 10 am – 1 am & 2 Pm to 5 Pm
Total Education Fee:
Total: ₹62,000 /- Incl of gst & photoshoot
Basic kit purchase:
₹15,000/- Scissors, Comb, Brushes, Blow dry, dolly head