SMA International Academy Of Cosmetology
Diploma in Cosmetology:
This program is designed for those who wish to work and gain experience in the salon industry. Students completing this program will be equipped with knowledge on Salon management, Salon etiquettes, Stock Management, client servicing & many more. Gain American Internationally recognized certification by NHCAA, PBA & SMA. Get Ready to make a solid career in a never-dying industry.
Duration: 80 days. Class Time – 10- 2pm
75 days Demos & practice,
5 days Practical exams + Photoshoot
Internship Based on Performance.
Fees: ₹ 150,000 + 18% gst
– Uniform, Product, Tools usage, Study Material, Practical Assistance & Internship.
***Students must be able to get a model during their practice time as and when required.
- Hygiene & regulations
- Customer consultation
- Personality development
- Facial Techniques
- Manicure/ Pedicure
- Gel nail enhancement
- Acrylic nail enhancement
- Use electrical equipment for nails
- Apply airbrushed nail art
- Aesthetic body treatments
- Aesthetic aromatic massage
- Provide & Plan Spa programme
- Apply aromatic plant oil chemistry to beauty treatments
- Use reflexology relaxation techniques in beauty treatments
- Provide superficial lymph drainage massage
- Knowledge of skin biology to beauty treatments
- Advice on beauty services
- Develop a treatment plan for beauty therapy treatments
- Apply knowledge of anatomy & physiology to beauty therapy treatments
- Apply knowledge of skin science to beauty therapy treatments
- Apply knowledge of nutrition to beauty therapy treatments
- Apply knowledge of cosmetic chemistry to beauty therapy treatments
- Advanced facial techniques for sensitive care.
- Hair & Scalp Knowledge.
- Hair Treatment – Spa, Oil & Masks.
- Hair Care, Wash, Blow dry Techniques.
- Design & apply make-up for Beauty
- Design & apply make-up for Bridal.
- Design & apply make-up for Editorial.
- lash & brow treatments
- Knowledge of Beauty Industry, Charges, Client consultation
- How to conduct financial transactions.
- Techniques to follow in the beauty industry Staff Management.
Studio & Mobile Beauty Services
SMA International Cosmetology Academy beauty therapy, Non- Medical Facial Aesthetics & Cosmetology courses gives you world class training in all aspects relevant to make people be at their best.
Developed by beauty experts and industry professionals, our course delivers the best-kept secrets and the most advanced techniques to give you an edge in beauty services.
Turn your passion into a successful career.
NHCAA: National Hairdressers & Cosmetology Association Accreditation
PBA: Professional Beauty Association
SMA: Scandinavian Makeup Academy Accreditation