P3| BEAUTY, Bridal Fashion program
This program will teach you professional makeup techniques within beauty, bridal & fashion makeup to make you able to provide international quality level makeup services within these subjects.
In this ever growing industry where you have ‘Fashion’ as the most prominent industry in demand, it’s important that the Artist delivers the differentiation between Bridal & fashion or Editorial or Runway. It’s a competitive market but extremely in demand & a “never-dying” industry. This makes you the easier & a better choice for the commercial industry – both in terms of Editorial or Runway.
The ability to provide a “full service” gives you an advantage compared to other artists and it will help you generate extra income on top of your makeup artistry work.
- Skin Types / Skin Undertones And Shades
- Foundation, Color Correcting, Color Balance And Concealers
- Facial Shape Analysis, Corrective Makeup, Face Sculpting, Highlight & Shadows
- Corrective Makeup
- Eyebrows Shaping, Filing, Coloring
- Corrective Eyeshadow
- Lip Correction
- False Eyelash Application
- Day Makeup
- Evening Makeup
- Smokey Eyes
- Colorful Smokey Eyes
- Half Cut Crease Technique
- Full Cut Crease Technique
- Halo Eye Techniques
- Makeup For Mature Women And For Men
- Bridal Consultation
- Skin Preparation
- Modern Western Bridal Makeup
- Indian Bridal Makeup
- Modern Arabic Bridal Makeup
- Asian Bridal Makeup
- Fashion: Introduction To The Industry / The Difference Between glamour & Editorial Makeup (Editorial Beauty Look)
- Fashion: Graphic Eyeliners & Lip Design
- Fashion: Avant Garde & Haute Couture
- Decade Makeup Trends: 1920’s and 1930´S
- Decade Makeup Trends: 1940´s and 1950´S
- Decade Makeup Trends: 1960´s and 1970´S
- Decade Makeup Trends: 1980´s and 1990´S
- Decade Makeup Trends: 2000 Until 2022
- Fashion: Moodboard & Fashion Editorial
WHY CHOOSE SMA INTERNATIONAL?
- Only the best International SMA Certified Instructors.
- Full-time education: 7-8 hours of professional training per day.
- NO surprise cost or extra fees. All makeup, brushes, equipment, materials are included in the course fee.
- ONLY original FDA approved products.
- Internationally recognised certification from SMA International Makeup Academy.
- Professional, inclusive and supportive learning environment.
NEXT BATCH DATES
23, Jan, 2023
Timing: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Total duration: 40 Days
Education hours: 280 hours
Total Education Fee:
PROGRAM FEE: 99,000 THB
MAKEUP KIT: 29,000 THB
Value of the makeup kit: 45 000,- THB
TOTAL: 128,000 THB